Friday, January 6, 2012

In Preparation

My list is still remarkably long. Backpack, camera, money, books, and most importantly mental preparation. I don't know if I will ever feel ready, but January 31st isn't getting any farther away. I thought I would create a blog knowing full well I will not update it as frequently as any of my followers would like.  That said, I hope anyone who reads this will find my writing entertaining enough to continue following, and maybe even to comment (I won't hold my breath). And now that I got all excited, I will get back to working 8 hours a day at Hoigaards for minimum wage. *Sigh*


Andrew

3 comments:

  1. As always, I am your #1 follower. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love hoigaards. don't deny it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't deny it, but it's a limited love, it's certainly not unconditional.

      Delete